- Anders Hidman on June 7, 2019 at 8:35 am #23392
When I have BoddyBlog installed and go to my profile I cannot create blog entry. See picture:
- Brajesh Singh on June 7, 2019 at 8:36 am #23393
Sorry about the issue.
Please make sure you have this plugin installed and active
- Anders Hidman on June 7, 2019 at 8:56 am #23394
OK. Now I have “bp-simple-front-end-post” plugin installed but blogging still doesn’t work.
- Brajesh Singh on June 7, 2019 at 9:01 am #23395
1. Is the BP Simple Front end post plugin activated?
2. Can you please share me a video of your BuddyBlog settings page?
- Anders Hidman on June 7, 2019 at 9:09 am #23396
OK. Here is my settings fo BuddyBlogg
- Brajesh Singh on June 7, 2019 at 9:21 am #23397
For our testting ourpose we are going to update the settings and see what happens.
1. Please visit Plugins->Installed and search for “BP Simple” and make sure the BP Simple Front end post is “Active” if not active, activate it. It must be “Active”
Now, if that does not make it work, Please visit Dashboard->settings->BuddyBlog and change this
“Limit Number of posts a user can create” -> Set “No”
“Which Capability Is required for Post creation” -> read
Please update these two and check again. Is it showing the editor now?
- Anders Hidman on June 7, 2019 at 9:39 am #23398
OK. Now I have changed the settings according to your advice. But now I get another problem. See picture:
- Brajesh Singh on June 7, 2019 at 9:45 am #23399
1. The post password is not supported.
2. The tags/Categories will appear if you have some terms in them. They can be assigned from the front end but need to be created from backend. Tags/Categories can not be created from the front end.
Please create some categories in backend and they should appear.
- Anders Hidman on June 7, 2019 at 9:52 am #23400
Forget my posts for now. I have given wrong information
I will com back i this thread with updaded information about the issues
- This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Anders Hidman.
- Brajesh Singh on June 7, 2019 at 10:01 am #23402
Please share the screenshot of your BuddyBlog settings page again. Te only reason is permission issue.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.