BuddyDev

Search

Can you disable the Wall Photos Gallery

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Cheryl on #51675

Hello,

I went back to using Youzify for Buddypress profiles and realize that it’s not fully compatible with MediaPress. However, most of the MediaPress features work fine and I am going to continue using it as it will create galleries displayable via shortcode, which the Youzify media will not.

The one thing that doesn’t work is photo uploads to Activity. The photo gets uploaded and is visible, but when you hit post it does not end up in the post.

However, Youzify has its own wall/activity media and I’ll just use that for Activity and MediaPress for sitewide user galleries, group galleries, etc.

But since I am NOT using it for activity, I’m wondering if there’s any way to disable the Wall Photos gallery…or is mine just there because I’d uploaded to activity and therefore it will not be created for future users?

Thanks

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Cheryl on #51676
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #51679

Hello Cheryl,

To disable media posting in activity please disable the setting “Allow Activity Upload?”. You can locate this setting by the following path:

MediaPress > Settings > BuddyPress > Activity Setting.

Please check.

Regards
    Ravi

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #51687

Hi Cheryl,
    I am sorry that we could not assist you much with MediaPress this time.

It may not be suitable for your current use case. I hope that in future, we will have the opportunity to assist you better.

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved