BuddyDev

Search

Can’t edit gallery or picture info (title, description)

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    wingflap on #51193

I decided to create a new topic for this.

Can’t figure out how to edit a post, so this is an extension of the one before. I’m finding that trying to edit a gallery or an individual picture redirects to a URL ending with /BP_member_profile_edit.

From Profile gallery, If I click the image, I’m brought to the lightbox with the first image from the gallery showing (with arrows to scroll through the remainder of the gallery photos. Each photo has a link in the lightbox to EDIT. When clicked, the display in the lightbox expands to reveal a dropdown for Public/Private, a text box to edit the title and another to edit the description.

From the Profile gallery, If I click the button that says “View”, I’m brought to the single photo page and can see the photo. If I click Edit, I’m brought to a page that ends /BP_member_profile_edit.

I can’t find a way to upload a picture to show you what I see.

I can’t figure out how to edit the picture’s Title, Description, and privacy settings from the regular page (as opposed to from the lightbox).

I also can’t find a way to edit the Gallery’s name and description.

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    wingflap on #51195

As per your response in the other topic:

“Hi,
    The editing issue seems like a but bug with BP 12.0 compatibility.

We will push an update next week for the BP 12.0 compatibility. For the time being, Please use it with BP 11.4 or try BP classic addon to see if it works.

Regards
    Brajesh”

I installed the BP Clasic plugin and it fixed the issue. I look forward to the BP 12.0 compatability upgrade.

Thanks for all of your help!

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #51200

Hello,

Thank you for creating a new topic for BP 12.0 compatibility. We will update you as soon as the compatibility is added to the MediaPress.

Regards
    Ravi

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved