BuddyDev

Search

Change Cover button “greyed out” on Profile in Community Builder Pro theme

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Alexis Bugnolo on #37160

Is there a setting to turn on or off the Change cover button in the profile? I set up a test subscriber account, and while it can change the photo or avatar, it cannot change the cover.

I am using the Profile Completeness extension from KaineLabs, but I have not restricted the change of the profile there.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #37179

Hi Alexis,

Please try the theme without Youzify plugin. The plugin(earlier called Youzer) was known to cause a lot of compatibility issue with plugins and themes in in the past and I am assuming it is still causing the same.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Alexis Bugnolo on #37197

I deactivated Youzify, and when, on the profile page, I touch the page header background image, I see the change cover button, now on the far right of the header, and when I touch it nothing happens. But what I do see know is that below on the profile page there is a tab always visible to change the header image. Still, the header is greyed so much it does not even look like the image I uploaded. And I would still like to remove the entire page header with avatar, when I am not on the profile page, since I can see the avatar well enough in the top bar.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #37206

Hi Alexis,
    I am hoping that this is no more relevant because of
    https://buddydev.com/support/forums/topic/community-builder-pro-theme-double-profile-headers-on-every-page/

Please let me know if you still need assistance with it.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Alexis Bugnolo on #37282

It is still relevant, because if I click on the profile for the user, I still go to the edit page which shows the Community Builder Pro Header with those associated buttons, for change photo and change profile header image. — Personally I do not see a read for the buttons, because touching the profile header or avatar should be sufficient to start the edit process, but the change the header image still does not work.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #37306

Please link me to a screenshot showing the issue.

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved