I upgraded to the Community Builder Pro. Since I was using the Child Theme I changed it to be the following:
* Theme Name: Community Builder Child
* Theme URI: https://buddydev.com/themes/communit-builder/
* Version: 2.0.1
* Author: BuddyDev
* Author URI: https://BuddyDev.com
* Template: community-builder-pro
* Description: A child theme which can be used to extend/personalize community builder
* License: GPL2 or above
But it is still using the free version of community builder 🙁
I tried removing the community builder theme from my themes folder and it blew up my site. Fortunately I had it backuped and just restored the backup on another VS and assigned my ip to it. But I still am on the free theme and have no pro.
Thank you for becoming a pro member.
I am glad it is resolved. Please make sure that you have the “community-builder-pro” theme installed too.
In order to upgrade from Community Builder to Pro, we need to follow two steps.
1. Download and install the community builder pro theme
2. Update the child theme(You have already done it correctly)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.