BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Cntent for each member on BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator Pro |

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Daniel Bustamante on #16594

Thanks Brajesh! for your time and your quick response! Yes, you are right i was confused and mixing the terms.
    I’ll have to create 2000 post (not shortcode) one for each user and assign the same shortcode to each one.

For visibility:-
    Do you want the tab to be visible to the owner of the profile only?
    – no, must be public because any visitor could see that tab BUT the content of that tab must use password. I set but it doesn’t work: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EE5ApGcX3Oh_19qC6yK5zgXmxgo4hiNN/view

Thanks for all and sorry for this last requirement.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #16608

Thank you Daniel.

Please allow me 2-3 working days to make it work. Using password protected post is a little bit complicated in this case as the post is also private. I will provide a solution in next 2-3 working days.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Daniel Bustamante on #16615

Wow Brajesh!! You are incredible, thanks a lot! really appreciate your proactivity and your great solutions! thanks again

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #16616

Thank you for the kind comment and your patience Daniel.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Daniel Bustamante on #16914

Hello again Brajesh, how are you? i know you are very busy but, please, let me know if you any advanced on this topic 🙂

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #16923

Hi Daniel,
    I am sorry, I forgot about this. Please allow me to post a solution by tomorrow.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Daniel Bustamante on #16926

Thanks a lot Brajesh! don’t worry is not urgent i really appreciate your best predisposition 🙂

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #16966

Hi Daniel,
    Hope you are doing well.

I have updated the plugin.

Please download and upgrade to 1.0.1
    https://buddydev.com/downloads/buddypress-dynamic-user-tab-content/versions/buddypress-dynamic-user-tab-content-1-0-1.zip

It supports the visibility.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Daniel Bustamante on #16974

Hi Brajesh!! YES it works PERFECT! thank you so much! let me donate to you via paypal if you wish 🙂 i still testing the another plugin of my another topic but your developt is a huge step for my website. Thanks again!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #16979

Hi Daniel,
    Thank you. I am glad it worked.

There is no need to donate for it. This plugin is part of our official support 🙂

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Cntent for each member on BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator Pro |’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved