BuddyDev

Search

Community builder costumizer

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    nana on #7217

Dear friend

My mistake was not having selected “layout builder page”. It works now.
    What is this exactly? Is it a permission to appear what is done with maximus?

Sorry for the inconvenience I have caused you, my mistakes come also because everything is in English. And I do not understand everything.
    I’m going to do the Spanish translations for community builder.
    I
    want to do some translations into Spanish with “Loco traslate” plugin, but the following message appears:

“Template missing

This bundle does not define a translations template file.

Loco can sync directly with the source code, but this can be slow if there are many files.

Create template / Skip template / About templates ”

What do you recommmend me to do?

Thanks!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by nana.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #7223

Hi Celia,
    You are welcome. No inconvenience at all.

Can you please recheck with the updated languages file for the translation. I normally use poedit and it seems to work fine for me here.

I have pushed a new version of Community Builder, if it does not fixes the issue, I will look at the Loco translate plugin in the day and will let you know.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    nana on #7234

Hi Brajesh. Okay, I’ll check the translation again.

I have other doubts, I hope more useful than yesterday. : S

Is it possible to remove header, but put somewhere else (for example just below the fullwidth header) the user and message buttons (person and bell symbol)?

On the other hand, I’m customizing colors, and for example:

When I change in “Site Header – Main”, link color and link hover color, user and bell symbols change correctly. However, register an login buttons also with these indications …. what is the purpose of “Site Header / Login and Register Buttons” settings (text color, hover text color)?

Thank you so much Brajesh, you’re so kind.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by nana.
  • Participant
    nana on #7236

And If changing the user menu and alerts was not possible, I have not seen the possibility to leave the menu “sticky” (As it looks on buddydev web) or similar.

Is it possible? 🙂

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    branike on #10620

Can I find some translations of Community Builder? I mean a community. I will translate, for example, into the Slovak language and make it public. Is there anything like that? Thank you for your response.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10621

Hi @branike,
    The theme supports translation. Translation files are included with the theme and you can translate it as any normal theme/plugin.

Please do note that the theme does not support RTL.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    branike on #10624

OK. Well thank you. I rather thought .po and .mo the files. Whether someone translated into RU, CI, IT, and so on. Still question, please. Integrated buddypress in the theme has its own, po and mo files? Or take a translation from buddypress? Well thank you. Excuse my English.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by branike.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by branike.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10630

Hi,
    Thank you.
    1. For widgets etc, It will take the BuddyPress translation.
    2. For theme generated content( various messages etc), It will need translation.
    3. There are total of 968 strings of which around 200-300 strings are for front end and rest is for admin settings(which you can avoid translating)

Also, we do plan to release a major version in next 3-4 weeks and things will change drastically then. We will be separating the admin translations from front end and the typography/appearance will change hugely.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    branike on #10633

Great. The theme is fabulous. It suits me personally.
    I definitely want to buy it. I just need to have it in many languages. That’s why I’m interested.

Did not you think about making community translations? This is already working. It’s better if I translate into my language. Another to yours and share it. What do you think? 🙂

• Participant
    branike on #10857

….Also, we do plan to release a major version in next 3-4 weeks and things will change drastically then. We will be separating the admin translations from front end and the typography/appearance will change hugely….

Can you then inform me? When the change is complete.

Thank you
    Branislav

The topic ‘Community builder costumizer’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: not resolved