BuddyDev

Search

Community Builder Theme – Colors Question

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Dave228 on #6764

When you change to the “Fancy Blue” colors there seems to be a glitch or something.

I get a “leave the page” or “stay on page” prompt when I switch to the fancy blue colors and then it seems like the default colors for the fancy blue do not populate thru the theme. You have to click on each color option and choose default or clear before the color setting starts responding.

Maybe it’s just me or something I am doing wrong.
    Should I choose “stay on page” or “leave page” when I get that prompt.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #6765

Hi Dave,
    1. When prompted please select “leave this page”. If you are on WordPress 4.61 or below, It will set the blue theme.

If you are on WordPress 4.7, they have introduced a concept of changeset and even reloading will only work if there is no “changeset” in the url. So, Please delete changeset from the url.

We have an update ready with this but we are adding a few more plugin compatibility, that’s why we haven’t released the update. We will release the update by 11th Dec now.

Please see more details here
    https://buddydev.com/docs/guides/community-builder/getting-started/community-builder-theme-styling-panel-global-settings/

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Dave228 on #6801

When will the fix be ready for this theme?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #6805

Hi Dave, An update will be available in an hour.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #6806

Hi Dave,
    The theme update is available now. Please see the below link for changelog
    https://buddydev.com/docs/guides/community-builder/miscellaneous/community-builder-releases

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Dave228 on #6817

I will email you some issues shortly. Seems the Fancy Blue layout is still a problem.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #6819

Hi Dave,
    Thank you for the mail. yes, the Facy Blue Theme style was originally not intended for the BuddyPress. I guess you are willing to use and so will others too. So, we are adding better BuddyPress compatibility for the Facy Blue theme as mentioned on email.

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved