Level: Enlightened
    Linda Signer on #28700
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #28701

Hi Linda,
    Thank you.

I had a look and I can see the issue with delete.

You have something filtering on ‘bp_activity_user_can_delete’ and that is causing it.

Can you please provide me FTP access. I can check your bp-custom.php as well as any custom code in child theme(if used) to find the reason.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Linda Signer on #28702
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #28703

Hi Linda,
    Thank you.

It was a bug in theme. While checking for activity delete permissions, we were passing activity id instead of object. This worked for admins as the actual activity was not checked but not for subscribers.

I have fixed it on the site and will be releasing as part of our theme in next couple of days(coupled with other changes).

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Linda Signer on #28706

Hi Brajesh, the deleting works now, thanks a lot! About the mediapress, would you know why it is possible to upload files and music in the group Biomedizin but not in the others? What can I do about this? Or will this be solved with the theme update next week?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #28708

Hi Linda,
    Thank you for confirming.

I had a look at the groups. The Gallery is disabled for the individual groups. That’s why you are not seeing MediaPress option there.

Please visit the Manage page of a group and enable Gallery(It is under setting, 2nd tab) for each of these galleries.

That will make it work.

PS:- At the time of group creation, MediaPress lets you decide if you want to keep the gallery enabled or not.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Linda Signer on #28718

Hi Brajesh, thanks that really works like that, perfect. About the update you will do to the plugins and theme. I have one more issue on both of my sites. If one posts a link or so it is not possible to write something with it. Whatever you write in the top field will not get posted. Can you please look into that? Another improvement could be the documents preview in media press. It does not work, only shows a folder type. Thanks a loooot! Linda.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Linda Signer.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #28724

Hi Linda,
    Thank you.

Yes, that is a known issue with the Activity Plus. I will update activity plus to fix this(I will also work a bit more on better integration with Activity Plus).

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Linda Signer on #28776
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #28777

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved