- Brajesh Singh on February 13, 2016 at 7:44 pm #2640
The update is available again and it fixes the issue with default data on registration page.
- Brajesh Singh on February 13, 2016 at 8:04 pm #2642
Thank you. Glad that it worked 🙂
I found a last thing !
Is it possible to apply this correction to the profile edition page ?
(indeed, the conditionnal fields work well, but with the default value — , they are also all shown – like on registration page before you correct it)
Thanks again Brajesh !
- This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by mattheoh.
- Brajesh Singh on February 14, 2016 at 9:36 pm #2651
I am sorry for the inconvenience. The registration fix should have fixed them too. I am checking it now and will get back to you in 30 mins.
- Brajesh Singh on February 14, 2016 at 9:57 pm #2653
It seems to be working fine for me. Can you please post me a screenshot showing the issue?
Do you have the conditions applied form fields in multiple groups?
sorry I didn’t answer very fast cause this bug is really not a big deal !
here’s the screenshot : http://i.imgur.com/bakK5qV.png
What do you mean by multiple groups ? My form is very simple… no section (sorry if I didn’t well understood your question)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.