BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Conflict : BuddyPress Xprofile Custom Field Types & JupiterX Customizer

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Bruno Verrier on #27068

Hello,
    I found an error that causes a conflict between XProfile and JupiterX Theme Customizer from Artbees.
    When Xprofile is activated, it is then impossible to select a font in the customizer. As soon as Xprofile only is deactivated everything returns to normal.
    Please take note and tell me if a solution exists. Because I just bought one of your extensions (User Profile Tabs Creator Pro) which is now useless if XProfile does not work.
    Thank You
    Bruno

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #27070

Hi Bruno,
    Are you referring to xprofile custom field types plugin or is it xprofile?

Xprofile is core BuddyPress feature and if it conflicts with the theme, you will need assistance from the theme.

If it only happens when you activate BuddyPress Xprofile custom field types plugin, I will need access to see it on the site.

The problem is most probably a javascript conflict. Based on your feedback, I will be able to assist you further.

Please let me know the details.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Bruno Verrier on #27073
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #27075
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    Bruno Verrier on #27077

URL sent

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #27078

Hi,
    I have activated BuddyPress Xprofile custom fields there. How do I check the font issue in the customizer?

Please provide me steps to check it.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Bruno Verrier on #27081

OK

Go to Appearence / Customize / Fonts and Typography
    There is a dropdown list.

Yes I saw that the plugin is activated cause all the fonts in the list are in dark blue. They can be selected but you cannot save your choice.
    Once the plugin deactivated the fonts in the list return into white and can be selected and chosen.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #27082

Thank you.

I can see the issue.

The problem is we use select2 js and the plugin that you are using seems to be loading that too.

Let me try to put a solution there.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Bruno Verrier on #27083

Thank you.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #27085

Please upgrade to 1.1.2 and clear browser cache and let me know if it works or not?

https://wordpress.org/plugins/bp-xprofile-custom-field-types/

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Conflict : BuddyPress Xprofile Custom Field Types & JupiterX Customizer’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved