- Bruno Verrier on February 3, 2021 at 7:55 pm #36033
Thank you Brajesh for your answer.
it’s a real shame. It could be a good plugin, especially for complex website.
I hope one day someone will be able to provide it.
- Bruno Verrier on February 1, 2021 at 5:20 pm #35991
I meant that I used it in WP/BP environment but not in BuddyBoss platform.
- Bruno Verrier on January 29, 2021 at 4:18 pm #35915This reply has been marked as private.
- Bruno Verrier on January 28, 2021 at 11:09 am #35872
You were right. It works. I did not attached the taxonomy to the post type.
Then I understood that to activate the taxonomy AFTER creating the form I had to check the taxonomy box and SAVE the modifications so that the taxonomies could be used.
- Bruno Verrier on January 27, 2021 at 8:59 pm #35836
I digg into the plugin again.
Context, I use Buddy BlogPro as a standalone plugin (ie not in BuddyBoss environment).
1) Could you add the possibility to ask for a CSS ID value to each form in order to facilitate the CSS formatting especially when there are several forms with different layouts.
2) A placeholder content is associated to each field of the form. Would it be possible to display it in the form (above the field for example) as an indication to help the user in his input.
- This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Bruno Verrier.
- Bruno Verrier on January 27, 2021 at 8:50 pm #35835
Thx. So it’s worth it.
- Bruno Verrier on January 26, 2021 at 10:48 pm #35808
- Bruno Verrier on January 26, 2021 at 10:45 pm #35805
Thank you for answering
- Bruno Verrier on January 26, 2021 at 10:42 pm #35804
- Bruno Verrier on January 26, 2021 at 9:48 pm #35799
to renew my standalone plugins, I have to buy them again?
Do you have special discount for renew or not?