Tagged: Buddyblog Pro, css, layout
- Brajesh Singh on January 7, 2021 at 6:49 pm #35299
Thank you for the further suggestions.
Redirection settings:- Sure. We have it applicable with filters currently. We will add the Ui option on the form page in a week.
Enabling Mention:- Please allow me to think a bit on how to best place this as an option. I am trying to avoid putting any BuddyPress specific settings on the form creation/management page(as we plan for standalone version in future). Need to think about how to accommodate it in the settings.
Thanks for the feedback
Please can you check out this link https://themekraft.com/products/buddyforms-pay-for-submissions/ please watch the video this is similar to my earlier feature suggestions.
This is the demo link http://demo.buddyforms.com/pay-for-submission/elementor-publish-post/ The only difference with my suggestion is that there will be a setting option to either make the post featured, anonymous or normal. with expiration date (30 days expiration)
- This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Tosin.
- Brajesh Singh on January 7, 2021 at 11:55 pm #35318
This pay option is definitely coming and it will not cost anything extra. We are planning this. Just a few more updates of BuddyBlog remaining(new field types and notifications template etc). Then we will be working on it.
BUDDYBLOG PRO AND BUDDYPRESS ACTIVITY PRIVACY PLUGIN PRIVACY SYNCHRONIZATION
I was thinking if its possible to make buddyblog pro have the same privacy options as the BUDDYPRESS ACTIVITY PRIVACY PLUGIN with support for follow plugin.
Users can select if they want only their friends or followers to read their blog post.
– User A sets his recent blog post privacy option to (my followers)
– User B, C and D who do not follow User A try to read User A’s blog post but they are redirected to a custom restriction page.
– The custom restriction pages contains a message telling the user that he needs to follow the blog post author in order read his post.
I think a custom page redirection is better to prevent google picking up lots of 404 errors on restricted posts.
Also when the buddyblog privacy is set to (my followers) The corresponding activity of the post using the ACTIVITY PRIVACY PLUGIN should automatically change to (my followers). Both plugin privacy options should be synchronized.
What are your thoughts on this?
- Brajesh Singh on January 12, 2021 at 9:12 pm #35449
Thank you for the reply.
Here is the update.
1. pay Per Post is coming before the end of this month. One of our team member is working on that.
2. Having privacy for post like activity:- Please allow us to consider it in future. It is a great idea and help the community. We will need some time(may be in February) to add something like this.
- Brajesh Singh on January 18, 2021 at 7:30 pm #35605
1. The Pay Per post will be available as a free complementary addon when you purchase BuddyBlog Pro.
2. It will work for standalone as well as the current version. The initial release will focus on the BuddyPress experience as we don’t have the standalone available yet.
- Bruno Verrier on January 27, 2021 at 8:59 pm #35836
I digg into the plugin again.
Context, I use Buddy BlogPro as a standalone plugin (ie not in BuddyBoss environment).
1) Could you add the possibility to ask for a CSS ID value to each form in order to facilitate the CSS formatting especially when there are several forms with different layouts.
2) A placeholder content is associated to each field of the form. Would it be possible to display it in the form (above the field for example) as an indication to help the user in his input.
- This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Bruno Verrier.
- Brajesh Singh on January 31, 2021 at 7:41 pm #35948
Thank you for the questions.
1. I am not sure how are you using it as standalone as it needs either BuddyPress or BuddyBoss currently.
2. The description feature is coming as part of our changes for new field type.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.