Search

Buddyblog pro suggestions

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #35004

Hi Tosin,
    Thank you.

1. Thank you.
    2. The moderation plugin does have proper hooks to allow us excluding post based on any custom conditions.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Guru
    Tosin on #35067
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #35094

Hi Tosin,
    Thank you for the patience.

1. We are unable to put the shortcodes soon. It is on our roadmap when we release the plugin for standalone WordPress. Our current goal is to focus on field types and better experience.

2. Category as select dropdown. This is coming soon. On terms page, we are adding the view option to let you select the category view(dropdown, checkbox, multiselect etc).

3. We can help you provide the number of rows which normally controls textarea height. Some theme or other plugin may forcefully override it though.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Tosin on #35179

Hello,

Please do you have a time estimate when the standalone version will be available you initially said 30 days. I would like to plan the integration before launching my site fully.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE TEAM @ BUDDYDEV – Thank you all for outstanding support and service

Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #35187

Hi Tosin,
    Thank you.

Happy New Year to you too.

Thank you for the reply and being with us for all these years.

Here is the current plan:-
    Phase 1:- Theme compatibility(for popular themes) and basic feature set
    We are almost done with it. We expect it to be done by 12th or earlier.

Phase 2:- New field types and editing/managing experience
    We are hoping to introduce new field types(there will be multiple quick releases during this time). We expect it to complete it within 2-3 weeks.

Phase 3:- Creating BuddyPress/BuddyBoss independent version. This will take some time as our current editing/managing part of the plugin is tied with BuddyPress screens. It is a bit low priority.

I am sorry for this change in the plans. I am having some health issue(related to eye, has limited my screen use for couple of weeks) currently and the rest of the team is only focusing on most important parts first.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Tosin on #35198

Thanks for the reply

Regarding your eye strain may I recommend this to you https://barnerbrand.com/ or https://barnerbrand.com/pages/why-screen-glasses

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Bruno Verrier on #35206

Hi there,

I take the liberty of continuing this thread to keep track of all feature requests in one place.

I suggest adding to each custom field an optional user text field to describe the purpose of the field.
    Add an option for checkboxes and radio buttons to have the option to display them horizontally or vertically.
    Add an option to define the overall width of the field (by default 100%), but which can also be 30% or 50% to display fields side by side.

Thank You

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #35209

Hi Tosin,
    Thank you for the suggestion. I sincerely appreciate it.
    I am already using a similar lens by another company(Crizal). Currently, on a weekly visit to the doctor. Hoping to get it sorted out soon.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #35211

Hi Bruno,
    Thank you for the suggetion.
    At the moment we do plan to have views option for terms(multiselect, checkbox, single dropdown etc).

We do not have any such plan for custom fields. Our goal is to try to follow the base theme’s style for the input elements. We are in the process of releasing our update for most of the popular themes(we missed checking with radio, checkbox in the earlier release). We will keep adding compatibility based on our member’s feedback(similar to yours and add compatibility for their theme when feasible).

Please allow us to have another release which will have better theme compatibility for radio/check boxes.

Regards

• Participant
    Tosin on #35295

A Please can you add setting option to redirect user/author to the url of the post published after post submission.

– After post submission
    1. Redirect user to url of post published
    2. Redirect user to a custom page

B Enabling BuddyPress mention auto suggestions in the post editor

Thanks

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Tosin.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved