BuddyDev

Search

Contact Form HTML, ReCAPTCHA and Customize

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Sujee Kulendran on #15859

Hi Brajesh!

I hope things are going well with you.

I have some feature requests based on my experience so far. It would be very helpful if we can get contact forms to support HTML. Also, to avoid spam and bots, would love to see ReCaptcha enabled as well.

Would it be possible to make the layout a little different and easy on the eyes? For example, your very own contact form here is quite simple and elegant. The message box is bigger which I like.

Many thanks!

Sujee

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #15870

Hi Sujee,
    Thank you

I am doing well and hoping the same for you.

Those are some nice features and we will love to have them. The plugin is not on priority, so it will take some time though. Around 2-3 weeks from now.

For Layout, Css is the best option. If you can point me, I can assist with the css.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Sujee Kulendran on #15893

Thank you Brajesh! I look forward to the update in a month or so. The codes for your plugins are always clean and fast, hence why I’m so persistent in recommending and looking forward to future updates.

I do have a simple picture on how I would like to see the layout, however it’s an attachment. I will send it to you via email. I hope you can make it happen!

Many thanks,

Sujee

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #15897

Thank you Sujee. I am honoured by the comments. We do strive to keep improving our code quality while keeping efficiency as our top priority.

We might get it before the month. I have been asking extra time as it is less pressure that way.

All your suggestions are helpful and I sincerely appreciate it. They help us improve the functionalities and improve our products.

I have received your mail and will be replying there.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #16255

Hi Sujee,
    Hope you are doing well.

We have updated the plugin and added support for recaptcha now.

https://buddydev.com/plugins/buddypress-user-contact-form/

The current bp_send_email() function doe not seem to be able to support the file attachments. We won’t be able to use as file attachment is a core feature. I am looking at other option too.

We will have the html email support in next couple of weeks.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Sujee Kulendran on #16256

This is amazing – thank you so much Brajesh! I don’t think for me the file attachment is important, however HTML support is welcomed. I look forward to that in the coming weeks.

Also, I hope you can get the Mailchimp fields synced with your subscribe plugin. That is something I know I could use right away.

Best and thanks,

Sujee

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #16257

Thank you Sujee.

I did release that plugin on wporg yesterday.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/social-subscribe-box/

The mailchimp fields and customizable form hiding is next on the list(how many days to hide on close).

Regards
    Brajeshg

• Participant
    Sujee Kulendran on #16258

Wonderful! I am using that plugin now. I look forward to getting an update on customizing the mailchimp fields – I know as of right now there is only first name, last name and email.

Thanks again!
    Sujee

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #16265

Thank you Sujee.

• Participant
    Sujee Kulendran on #16614

Hi Brajesh!

Just checking in to see when we could expect the HTML support for the Contact Form.

Thank you!!

Sujee

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved