BuddyDev

Search

Debug issue list. Please update

• Participant
    Level: Master
    smart life on #12178

Hi i use debug plugin to show issue of plugin. Here is what i see.

Array to string conversion
    Type: PHP Notice
    Line: 289
    File: /home/…wp-content/plugins/fb-like-user-activity-stream/core/bpfbl-activity-query.php

explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given
    Type: PHP Warning
    Line: 288
    File: /home/…wp-content/plugins/fb-like-user-activity-stream/core/bpfbl-activity-query.php

explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given
    Type: PHP Warning
    Line: 346

After all, your code is really clean (Thanks), i installed many plugin. But only appear these warning.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12184

Hi Julia,
    Thank you.

It seems that now arrays are allowed as user id in the original BuddyPress hook. I will update it today.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12208

Hi Julia,
    I had it fixed but I could not put it on the site. Will do it in 5-10 minutes and post back here.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12218

Please upgrade to 1.1.8
    https://buddydev.com/plugins/facebook-like-user-activity-stream-for-buddypress/

Automatic upgrade is not available for this plugin yet. You will need to manually download and reupload it.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    smart life on #12221

Thank you. I always do manual, don’t worry. Will update feedback soon.

• Participant
    smart life on #12222

Issue fixed this plugin. I found bellow issue for “Buddypress live notication”

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘WHERE user_id = 0 AND component_name IN (‘bptodo_due_date’) AND is_new = 1′ at line 1 for query SELECT MAX(id) FROM WHERE user_id = 0 AND component_name IN (‘bptodo_due_date’) AND is_new = 1 made by require(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘init’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, crb_access_control, cerber_404_page, include(‘/themes/theme-name/404.php’), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once(‘/themes/theme-name/header.php’), wp_head, do_action(‘wp_head’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, BP_Live_Notification_Helper->add_js_global, BP_Live_Notification_Helper->get_js_settings, bpln_get_latest_notification_id

• Participant
    smart life on #12224

More info debug
    Undefined property: BP_Notifications_Component::$table_name
    Type: PHP Notice
    Line: 60
    File: /home/….plugins/bp-live-notification/functions.php

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12253

Thank you. Please allow me to check for the Live notifications. Some of the legacy plugins may have notices.

I appreciate you taking time to report and hep us fix it.

regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    smart life on #12552

Hi, how is the update for buddypress live notification?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved