- Graham Hoffman on August 16, 2017 at 9:15 pm #10328
So I’ve not been here for a while as the website’s been working well, however after recently having a plugin issue I noticed I was about 3-4 versions out. I’m guessing the Buddydev Dashboard plugin isn’t doing all the updates?
If it’s not, what’s the best way to stay on top of an overall changelog? I’m running about 60 plugins and a large proportion are from here 🙂
- Brajesh Singh on August 16, 2017 at 10:26 pm #10329
Thank you for posting.
The plugin should show updates for most of our plugins. There are a few plugins which won’t work. It is due to the difference in the plugin slug and plugin folder name.
We have been trying to find and update these plugins. We will be doing a few tests and let you know in next 2 days about the problem.
- Graham Hoffman on August 16, 2017 at 11:00 pm #10332
Would you like me to cross reference all of my current ones to give you a rundown?
That way I’ll check what version I’m running at, along with your latest so you know what isn’t updating properly (and ill test and update them manually for now)
- This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Graham Hoffman.
- Brajesh Singh on August 16, 2017 at 11:02 pm #10334
If it is not too much, naming 2-3 will help us immensely.
Thank you again for the patience and helping us.
- WordPress Superheroes on September 13, 2017 at 7:25 am #10608
What happened with this post?
I’m interested in using BuddyDev plugins for our coming Community website.
60 plugins? How are you handling this on your WordPress load speed?
- Brajesh Singh on September 13, 2017 at 7:53 am #10610
Yes, the dashboard handles all plugins(not 60, think of 100+ ).
About the load speed, are you referring to BuddyDev dashboard or the individual plugin?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.