BuddyDev

Search

Error with user dasboad Gallery view

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Venutius on #871

When a user goes to the dashboard there is a Mediapress view of All Galleries. When they click on the there is an error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/14/d69811276/htdocs/clickandbuilds/CanvaKalaTest/wp-content/plugins/mediapress-d11e165c48d89981c7a1f8c660932cc118778b64/admin/class-mpp-admin-gallery-list-helper.php:200) in /homepages/14/d69811276/htdocs/clickandbuilds/CanvaKalaTest/wp-includes/option.php on line 787

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/14/d69811276/htdocs/clickandbuilds/CanvaKalaTest/wp-content/plugins/mediapress-d11e165c48d89981c7a1f8c660932cc118778b64/admin/class-mpp-admin-gallery-list-helper.php:200) in /homepages/14/d69811276/htdocs/clickandbuilds/CanvaKalaTest/wp-includes/option.php on line 788

• Participant
    Venutius on #872

Also, when in this view, under comments on my system the following characters are displayed: — I have yet to make any gallery level comments so not sure where they are coming from.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #873

Is there any chance you are using some type of access restriction/redirect plugin. I checked and we see that on load-edit.php action we are echoing some inline css. That should work fine unless some plugin is trying to do a redirect after that action.

• Participant
    Venutius on #874

I did load up Adminimize and WPFRont User Role editor but had not changed any setting, also I unloaded these and still get the error. This is on my test system, I think there are only 4 or 5 plugins loaded – Disable Comments, Limit Logins, Mediapress and buddypress.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #892

Can you please try disabling other plugins( I believe it is a test site as per our previous discussions) except BuddyPress and MediaPress. Does that fixes it. Some plugin/code is most probably trying to redirect after load-edit.php action, they should instead do it on admin_init .

We just need to find out which one and can suggest a patch to the author if that is the case.

• Participant
    Venutius on #902

I did that, still no difference

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #903

Hi George,
    Is there any code in your bp-custom.php or themes functions.php that is causing it. I am sorry for all these inconvenience. I am not able to reproduce it, so looking for clues here.

• Participant
    Venutius on #905

Not that I’m aware of, I’ve not added any additional code

• Participant
    Venutius on #918

Hi Brajesh,

I’ve just set up another test server, so it was a completely clean install with the default Theme. The same error occurs.

• Participant
    Venutius on #920

I was thinking about why you could not replicate this problem and it occurred to me that it might be because my default user setting is Contributor as opposed to subscriber. So I set my user to subscriber and unfortunately it got worse.

Now there is an error on entering the Dashboard, before the user tries to look in Mediapress galleries:

Warning: array_pop() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /homepages/14/d69811276/htdocs/clickandbuilds/MediapressTest/wp-content/plugins/mediapress-master/admin/class-mpp-admin-post-helper.php on line 87

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/14/d69811276/htdocs/clickandbuilds/MediapressTest/wp-content/plugins/mediapress-master/admin/class-mpp-admin-post-helper.php:87) in /homepages/14/d69811276/htdocs/clickandbuilds/MediapressTest/wp-includes/option.php on line 787

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/14/d69811276/htdocs/clickandbuilds/MediapressTest/wp-content/plugins/mediapress-master/admin/class-mpp-admin-post-helper.php:87) in /homepages/14/d69811276/htdocs/clickandbuilds/MediapressTest/wp-includes/option.php on line 788

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved