BuddyDev

Search

Error with user dasboad Gallery view

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #921

Hi George,
    After your last message, I did test things again and I see that “wp_user_settings()” is setting cookie which is causing this error. So, you are right , I don’t have preference set and I am admin, that’s why It was not visible to me.

I am putting an update in an hour.

For now, you can just delete “mediapress-master” from your plugins directory and you will be able to access the admin area again.
    My apologies for the inconvenience.

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Venutius on #922

That’s perfectly ok Brajesh, I quite enjoy testing and its in my interests to test for you now so that when this launches we have a truly great app.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #923

Hi George,
    Thank you 🙂

I have pushed the changes.Though I have turned on debug and error reporting, I was still not able to see it. May be since I am on PHP 5.5

Based on your debug log, I have fixed these two issues, can you please try it?

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Venutius on #927

Hi Brajesh,

When the user is Contributor the error is fixed, however when the user is Subscriber, the general dashboard error I got yesterday still persists:

Warning: array_pop() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /homepages/14/d69811276/htdocs/clickandbuilds/MediapressTest/wp-content/plugins/mediapress-master/admin/class-mpp-admin-post-helper.php on line 91

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/14/d69811276/htdocs/clickandbuilds/MediapressTest/wp-content/plugins/mediapress-master/admin/class-mpp-admin-post-helper.php:91) in /homepages/14/d69811276/htdocs/clickandbuilds/MediapressTest/wp-includes/option.php on line 787

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/14/d69811276/htdocs/clickandbuilds/MediapressTest/wp-content/plugins/mediapress-master/admin/class-mpp-admin-post-helper.php:91) in /homepages/14/d69811276/htdocs/clickandbuilds/MediapressTest/wp-includes/option.php on line 788

This is visible on all dashboard pages, not specifically Mediapress

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved