BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Facebook-like stream plugin working with BuddyBoss?

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Paul Henderson on #40191

I’ve just installed Facebook Like User Activity Stream For BuddyPress 1.3.1 on a BuddyBoss site. BuddyBoss is running the latest BuddyBoss Platform 1.7.5 and Platform Pro 1.1.4. The Facebook-like plugin does not seem to be working.

What I’m seeing is the plugin installs and comes up properly and shows the default “Your Stream” subtab on the BuddyBoss user profile page. However in that “Your Stream” tab, there is no consolidated activity. Instead it shows “Sorry, there was no activity found.” The other subtabs show the correct individual type activity (e.g. Group) but the Your Stream shows nothing.

The release notes for this plugin say it should world with BuddyBoss. There’s not much more to set so, is this supposed to work?

One note, the Facebook-like plugin has at setting for slug that is set as default as: my-stream-activity. However, I don’t find any page on my site or slug with that name even though this setting is set. Instead the “Your Stream” tab has the URL in the form of: https://mysite.com/members/me/activity/ and this is where the ‘no activity found’ is located.

So, I’m wondering what this slug setting does or if the plugin is working? Is the FB-like plugin setting up the consolidated stream in the right slug? I know this plugin should ‘just work’ so I don’t see much to debug.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #40192

Hi Paul,
    Thank you for reporting.

It may be a recent conflict. Please allow our team to check and report back to you within next 2 days.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Paul Henderson on #40534

Any feedback on this problem yet? It’s been 3 weeks. Thoughts?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #40535

Hi Paul,
    I am very sorry. I did not received update from the assigned person and missed it. Please allow me to report back to you by day end tomorrow. I will be testing and fixing if the change is needed.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #40570

Hi Paul,
    Thank you for the patience.

Please upgrade to 1.3.2 and let me know if it works for you or not?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Paul Henderson on #40574

Yes! That seems to have fixed it. Will continue to test but the consolidated stream is working. Note I just updated to the just-released BuddyBoss Platform and Theme and things are working. Thank you!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #40579

Hi Paul,
    Thank you for confirming.
    I am glad that it is resolved now.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Facebook-like stream plugin working with BuddyBoss?’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved