BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Facebook Like User Activity Stream and Buddyboss wall compatibility

• Participant
    Level: Guru
    Tosin on #14778

Hello Brajesh,

I would like to know if your plugin (Facebook Like User Activity Stream) will work with this plugin https://www.buddyboss.com/product/buddyboss-wall/. Im not sure if they will be compatible.

Also, when will the update to (Facebook Like User Activity Stream) be available.

1. I would like to disable (Facebook Like User Activity Stream) on the single member profile and enable it only on the sitewide activity page while hiding (all members) tab on site wide activity page.

2. The (all members) tab on site wide activity should only be visible or available to only logged out users while also hiding (Facebook Like User Activity Stream / news feed) for logged out users

3. Ability to change the slug name from (your stream) to (news feed)

I would be very grateful if the update can be released early because my project is currently on hold until I get the update.

Thank you very much.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #14809

Hi Tosin,

I have rewritten the plugin and I am hopfull to make it available publicly in next 2-3 days.

1. Yes, the new updated allows with sitewie stream. If you are using our activity shortcode plugin, you can even show it using that.

2. We are reusing All Members Tab on directory. If a user is logged in, It shows his/her network if not logged in, the default BuddyPress behaviour.

3.It was earlier too using a constant. I will make sure to update docs with it.

Compatibility with BuddyBoss wall plugin is unknow and we won’t be able to assist with that.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #14851

Hi Tosin,
    Please update to 1.2.0
    https://buddydev.com/plugins/facebook-like-user-activity-stream-for-buddypress/

It allows you to use the All Activity as the stream of the user. Also, you can change/disable your stream on user profile from plugin settings page.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Guru
    Tosin on #14856

Hello Brajesh,

Thank you so very much i’m very grateful. You even took the plugin a step further.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #14875

Thank you for the kind words Tosin.

I am glad that you liked it.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Facebook Like User Activity Stream and Buddyboss wall compatibility’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved