BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Fatal Error when activating BP Moderation Tools

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Loïc HARNISCH on #17203

Hello,

I have a fatal error when activating BP Moderation Tools

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Press_Themes\PT_Settings\Ajax_Handler’ not found in /var/www/bee/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-moderation-tools/src/admin/pt-settings/pt-settings-loader.php:124 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/bee/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-moderation-tools/src/admin/pt-settings/pt-settings-loader.php(131): pt_settings_ajax_handler() #1 /var/www/bee/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-moderation-tools/src/bootstrap/class-bootstrapper.php(86): require_once(‘/var/www/bee/wp…’) #2 /var/www/bee/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): PressThemes\ModerationTools\Bootstrap\Bootstrapper->admin_load(”) #3 /var/www/bee/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /var/www/bee/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /var/www/bee/wp-settings.php(327): do_action(‘plugins_loaded’) #6 /var/www/bee/wp-config.php(91): require_once(‘/var/www/bee/wp…’) #7 /var/www/bee/wp-load.php(37): require_once(‘/var/www/bee/wp…’) #8 /var/www/bee/wp-admin/admin.php(31): require_once(‘/var/www/b in /var/www/bee/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-moderation-tools/src/admin/pt-settings/pt-settings-loader.php on line 124

I have seen from support forums that it should be caused by other plugins outdated but all are updated.

Thanks for your help,
    Loïc

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #17205

Hi Loïc,
    I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please allow me 2 hours. I am going to put an update that will not cause fatal error even with older plugins.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #17208

Thank you for the patience.

Please upgrade to 1.0.4
    https://buddydev.com/plugins/buddypress-moderation-tools/

It will fix the issue. We are also pushing the new version of our settings framework with all the plugins now. They will not have any conflict.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Loïc HARNISCH on #17209

Hello Brajesh,

Issue seems to be fixed, many thanks for this quick update 🙂

However, It seems there is a new issue with this update, the threshold field is missing on each settings page.

Regard, Loïc

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #17210

Hi Loïc,
    Thank you,.

Please upgrade the Facebook Like Activity Stream plugin and see if that fixes. That should.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Loïc HARNISCH on #17211

I don’t have this plugin installed…

Regards,
    Loïc

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #17212

Sorry, I mistook it for avatar moderator. Please give me 5 mins to check. I need to pus an update for avatar moderator too.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #17213

Please upgrade to Avatar Moderator 1.0.2
    https://buddydev.com/plugins/buddypress-avatar-moderator/

It will fix the issue.

Please let me know if it works for you or not?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Loïc HARNISCH on #17214

How can I update with BuddyDev dashboard ?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #17215

Please install and configure the dashboard.

https://buddydev.com/docs/buddydev-dashboard/installing-configuring-buddydev-dashboard/

Once you have done that, whenever a new update for any of our plugin is available, You can see it from the plugins screen as normal.

The update process is seamless for the plugins(It is same as WordPress hosted plugin, You can simply click and update like you do for any other plugin)

Hope that helps.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Fatal Error when activating BP Moderation Tools’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved