- Thorsten Wollenhöfer on June 30, 2017 at 12:44 am #9692
Testing your testimonial plugin and found some issues. Please take a look to the following screenshots:
Can you check this please?
Tip: Is it possible to use the formatting menu of WordPress for making the testiomonial much nicer? And am I right if a user doesn’t get an Email when someone writes him a testinonial?
Thank you for your support.
- Brajesh Singh on June 30, 2017 at 6:16 am #9693
Thank you for using it.
1. I am sorry but I could not understand the question. is there some issue with tab there in the first image?
Yes, It will need css fix for your theme. Please keep it active on the site and I will assist you for the css.
May I ask, what is the formatting menu of WordPress? The best way to make it nicer is using css and template.
A theme author can move the “testimonials” template directory from the plugin to theme and override individual file with their own markup as they wish. Each and every thing can be overridden by the theme author.
At the moment, Only local notification is added. Before we allowed email notifications, It needs some admin panel and this plugin is not in our development rodmap currently. It is mostly on maintenance mode, so no new features for now(at least for next 3 months).
If you need email, I can add the functionality and put a hook to enable/disable it.
- Thorsten Wollenhöfer on June 30, 2017 at 12:21 pm #9703This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on June 30, 2017 at 1:01 pm #9705This reply has been marked as private.
- Thorsten Wollenhöfer on June 30, 2017 at 6:37 pm #9716This reply has been marked as private.
- Thorsten Wollenhöfer on July 23, 2017 at 1:56 pm #10025
Any news to the testimonial issue for me?
- Brajesh Singh on July 23, 2017 at 2:32 pm #10026
The improvement for 1,2 will be there by Tuesday. Today, I will be releasing update to recent Visitors and message you on the other thread.
- Brajesh Singh on July 26, 2017 at 12:22 pm #10072
Hope you are doing well.
Please upgrade to 1.1.2. It removes the new testimonial tab. Please let me know after the update as I will need to add some css on the site.
- Thorsten Wollenhöfer on July 26, 2017 at 2:47 pm #10073
Good work but found two more issues. Please see my screenshots attached and you’ll understand what happened.
- Thorsten Wollenhöfer on July 26, 2017 at 3:06 pm #10074
Found one more issue with the confirmation message of a user who confirmed the testimonial to the person who wrote it https://www.screencast.com/t/s5MIQxu5ddPI
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.