[Resolved] Found BuddyPress User Testiomonials issues

Tagged: 

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10075

Hi Thorsten,
    Thank you
    1,2. Yes, I am aware.
    1. is theme specific and that’s why I had mentioned that I will update the css on site after your upgrade.
    2. Reordering:- Good idea, the button must be reordered. The sperator is again css but I can add that in plugin css.

3. Confirmation message, is that when the testimonial is approved and the other user gets it? Sorry, I am not able to read the text.

Please let me know about the 3rd point and I will push an update again today.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Thorsten Wollenhöfer on #10076

Hi Brajesh!

To point 3, last point. I sent a testimonial to ‘Hilfe-Bot’. Hilfe-Bot accepted and the author got a notification message. In my case ‘Hilfe-Bot genehmigte Ihre Referenz’ what means ‘Hilfe-Bot accepted your testimonial’. But this message cannot be deleted or it doesn’t diappear after a user (me) clicked on it. Do you understand it better now?

Kindest rgeards,
    Thorsten

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10077

Thank you.

That helped a lot.

I will push another update today then and will message back.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10099

Hi,
    I have added you as friend there. Please accept that. That will enable me to fix the css for the button.

3. I tested notification again and it is working properly here. It vanishes as soon as you visit the link(To the other user’s testimonial page)

For 1,2, I have updated the plugin. Putting on the site in next few minutes.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10102

Hi Thorsten,
    Please upgrade to 1.1.3.

It should fix the layout issues and your other suggestions.

https://buddydev.com/plugins/bp-user-testimonials/

Please do let me know if it works for you or not?

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Thorsten Wollenhöfer on #10107

Hi Brajesh,
    Updatedt to version 1.1.3 just found a small issue not really very important, but maybe it’s interesting for you, see my screenshot https://www.screencast.com/t/2VDHOvKxDvkY

It’s about the bottom corners, they aren’t rounded. Don’t know if you intended this.

Kindest regards,
    Thorsten

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10116

Hi Thorsten,
    Thank you.

That is happening because of the overflow:hidden in css. I will update it on the site.

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved