- Obourgeois on January 17, 2017 at 4:54 pm #7017
I generate a Mediapress gallery with 4 pictures and copy the snippet, something like [mpp-show-gallery id=1276]
I paste that in the a Custom Post type page.
When i see the page, i see my 4 pictures but when i click on it, it open a gallery page with all other galleries instead of opening only the clicked image in a box !
Using Buddypress – Theme Woffice – Paid membership pro – …
Any idea ?
- Brajesh Singh on January 17, 2017 at 11:26 pm #7019
I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Can you please link me to the page? I am not sure why the permalinks are not working in this case. Can you please visit the Dashboard->MediaPress->All Galleries and see if the privacy, component, type is set properly for this gallery?
- Obourgeois on January 18, 2017 at 4:32 pm #7033This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on January 19, 2017 at 10:38 pm #7043
I checked it on the site and I see the issue with display. Please provide me temporary admin access to check a few more things(settings/active plugins etc).
I will be happy to assist.
- Obourgeois on January 20, 2017 at 5:30 pm #7048This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on January 23, 2017 at 9:57 am #7074
It should be fixed now.
The problem was conflict of the sitewide gallery permalink slug and the gallery directory slug.
The Sitewide Gallery permalink slug was set to “gallery”. Also, The gallery directory page you created also had the same slug “gallery”
I have changed the sitewide gallery permalink slug top ‘site-gallery’ and it is working now.
PS: If you plan to change the slug again, please make sure to flush the pemalinks to avoid 404 issue.
Hope that helps.
- Obourgeois on January 23, 2017 at 8:10 pm #7081This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on January 26, 2017 at 11:48 am #7096This reply has been marked as private.
- Obourgeois on January 29, 2017 at 6:43 pm #7141This reply has been marked as private.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.