BuddyDev

Search

Replies

  • Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Posts: 15
    Obourgeois on #8982

    Hi
    yes it seems also a buddypress bug because i verify also yesterday that it is the same problem with the default theme …

    I try with “W3TC” or “Redis Object Cache” (By Till Kr├╝ss ) plugin and the problem is the same (seems not depend of the cache plugin you use) and important the problem is the same if you use Object cache on Disk or Redis …

    Inform me if you post on budypress trac (not do it 2 X)

    Best regards
    OB

  • Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Posts: 15
    Obourgeois on #8944

    Hi

    Your are right ! the problem is the same for the members/groups directory:

    http://mywebsite/groups/ (title: GROUPS)
    http://mywebsite/fr/groups/ (Title GROUPS instead of GROUPES)

    and for members:
    http://mywebsite/members/ (title: members)
    http://mywebsite/fr/members/ (title: members instead of membres)

    I discovers the the title is the first one that is put in cache
    If i purge the cache and reload first the french page, the title is the french version in all languages
    if i purge the cache an load immediately the english version of the page the title is the english one in all languages

    And remember only if object cache is active and only for these index pages (all other pages, post, are switching correctly the title language

    (but Redis object cache is necessary in such website)

    Waiting your answer
    Best regards
    OB

  • Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Posts: 15
    Obourgeois on #8345

    Mmmm Really Sorry !!!

    A problem with “Redis Object Cache” plugin

    If you are using this plugin think to deactivate it and reactivate it and all the translation will be ok

    Post can be closed
    OB

  • Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Posts: 15
    Obourgeois on #8344

    http://dev.linkedbyroad.com/gallery/
    is the link of the english all galleries page

    OB

  • Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Posts: 15
    Obourgeois on #7323

    Hi

    I was disappointed by your answer and test, because in my production site the problem was still there.
    So i test again in the development site, like you do it, and confirm that this is working and the new gallery appear in the list with the component “Sidewide”.
    I try to discover what could be the difference between our production site and our dev site and finally remember that the only difference was the “Redis object Cache” plugin to improve the performances.
    I try to deactivate this plugin and create a new gallery and it appear correctly with the component Sidewide !
    I activate again the Redis plugin after the Gallery creation and it stay correctly as Sidewide.

    So remember that the “Redis Object Cache” plugin can create conflict with your gallery creation system …

    If you find the reason of the problem or a solution please inform me …

    Best regards and thanks a lot for helping us to solve this issue

    Olivier Bourgeois

  • Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Posts: 15
    Obourgeois on #7313
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Posts: 15
    Obourgeois on #7311
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Posts: 15
    Obourgeois on #7305
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Posts: 15
    Obourgeois on #7198

    Hi
    1) sitewide gallery is enables
    2) No and this is probably the problem …
    3) Not a multisite
    Using the wordrepress version of Mediapress

    Best regards
    Olivier

  • Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Posts: 15
    Obourgeois on #7185

    All the last galley i create have a “status” empty and “component” empty in the list of the backend galleries