Level: Initiated
    Obourgeois on #7313
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #7317

Hello Olivier,

I apologise for appearing uninformed. By default, only sitewide galleries can be created from the dashboard. It seems @sbrajesh mistook the feature from initial version. We stopped allowing the component selection in 1.0.0 itself.

So, if you Visit Dashboard->MediaPress->Add New, you can add a new Sitewide gallery.

Thank You
    Ravi

• Participant
    Obourgeois on #7323

Hi

I was disappointed by your answer and test, because in my production site the problem was still there.
    So i test again in the development site, like you do it, and confirm that this is working and the new gallery appear in the list with the component “Sidewide”.
    I try to discover what could be the difference between our production site and our dev site and finally remember that the only difference was the “Redis object Cache” plugin to improve the performances.
    I try to deactivate this plugin and create a new gallery and it appear correctly with the component Sidewide !
    I activate again the Redis plugin after the Gallery creation and it stay correctly as Sidewide.

So remember that the “Redis Object Cache” plugin can create conflict with your gallery creation system …

If you find the reason of the problem or a solution please inform me …

Best regards and thanks a lot for helping us to solve this issue

Olivier Bourgeois

• Participant
    Tehetena on #8363

Mediapress Sitewide gallery not working/available/visible? How do I create sitewide gallery so that members can contribute to the gallery and I can place it as a slideshow on my website homepage and members page?

My website adsress is:
    http://rastafarigroundation.org/

Do you have any tutorial videos available?

Thank you in advance for your assistance regarding this matter:)

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #8366

Hello Tehetena,

You can make any gallery to shared gallery using a Mediapress addon plugin named “MediaPress Global Shared Gallery”. When you activate this plugin there is an option to set gallery as shared in admin section. Please download the plugin form the following url

https://github.com/mediapress/mpp-global-shared-gallery

Thank You
    Ravi

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #8368

Hi @tehetena,
    Can you please open a different topic and provide a debug log (Dashboard->MediaPress->Tools menu).

It is a resolved topic. We will be happy to help on the new topic.

Thank you
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Sitewide Gallery’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved