BuddyDev

Search

Help with menu

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    nana on #7280

Could someone tell me what my mistake is?

I want to add an extra fullwidth menu with PNG images (menu2), just below my header full width image.
    When I insert module-fullwidth menu, “maximus builder” asks me to select menu, but only the main menu appears in the list (menu1).

And if I delete that menu (menu1), its name still appears in the list!! but if I select it and I preview… the contents of the other menu (menu2).

I have refreshed the page and it does not work. 🙁

What’s going on?

• Participant
    nana on #7281

Sorry, I edited the message and appeared duplicate topic: O

• Participant
    Graham Hoffman on #7282

Got any caching plugins, sounds like a conflict. Try another browser just to see?

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #7298

Hello Nana and thank you Graham.

You are right about the browser issue. It is related to browser cache please follow the instruction here http://www.ghacks.net/2015/02/05/how-to-clear-web-storage-in-your-browser-of-choice/ and give it a try. Let me know if it is fixed or not.

Thank You
    Ravi

• Participant
    nana on #7342

Yes friends, I have reset all the web, and I have deleted some plugins that were giving me problems: OW3 TOTAL CACHE and WP SUPER CACHE.

I wanted to solve the problems of combining css and Js, which appeared in Pingdom, but it has been a bad idea to install these plugins. :

Right now I am without anything on the web (I deleted everything), but later if I have problems of combination of css and Js, I would appreciate that someone recommends me a plugin to solve this.

Thanks!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #7350

For CSS/Js we recommend using Autoptimize
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/autoptimize/

It is the simple and easy among all the available solutions.

Hope that helps.

• Participant
    nana on #7351

Thanks Brajesh, I have written it in my notebook for when I need it in the future. 😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved