BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] How to approve photos before be published in user's profile?

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    MargaritaS on #9776

I need the next things, but I don’t know how I can do it, please, help me:

1.-To approve the photos that users upload in their profile before they are made public

2.-In the profiles of Buddypress of all users will be only one gallery of photos that by default will be called “My photos”

3.-Buddypress users can only upload two photos in their profile, not more photos.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #9787

Hi MargaritaS ,

We have our moderation plugin scheduled for release soon and that will allow you do the point 1.

2/3. It is not efficient to count gallerias/photos. We are working on a middle ground and should have something ready by next week.

If you want code help, you should look at mpp_user_can_upload filter.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    MargaritaS on #9797

Thank you very much for your answer Brajesh

Please, can you tell me when will you have finished de moderation plugin? Will be it free also?

Do you mean that next week I will must to update Media press and then I will can do the point 2 and 3 🙂 ?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #9808

Hi MargaritaS,
    Thank you.
    The moderator won’t be a free plugin. I am willing to provide it to you as free if that helps 🙂

And an update of MediaPress is coming this weekend(Sunday) or early Monday with more features. For point 2,3 if you are comfortable, I can post the code.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    MargaritaS on #9874

Thank you Brajesh.

yes, please, if you can provide it to me as free you will help me.

In my wordpress don’t appear any advise of update MediaPress, I need to download it again to have the new options/features?

Oh, thank you very much. Please, yes post the code for point 2,3 and tell in what file I must to paste it.

Best regards

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #9880

Hi MargaritaS,
    Thank you. Please allow me a few more days to get back to you with all of the three.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    MargaritaS on #9925

Thank you very much Brajesh.

• Participant
    MargaritaS on #9967

Hi Brajesh,

Can you give the informarion?

Best regards

• Participant
    MargaritaS on #9991

Hi Brajesh,

I have updated the plugin Mediapress, but I can not see the moderation plugin, where is it?

Please, can you give me the codes and tell me where I must to put it for points 2 and 3?

Best regards

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #9993

Hi,
    I am sorry, It is not yet polished enough to be in public domain(the plugin). Will release in next 3-4 days and link here.

Thank you
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] How to approve photos before be published in user's profile?’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved