BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] How to approve photos before be published in user's profile?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10871

I am not sure of the origin of that error, I will send you the link to our current plugin. today. That should work.

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    MargaritaS on #10893

Thank you Brajesh, I will wait it.

• Participant
    MargaritaS on #10906

Hi Brajesh.

I put in “No” the option that users can reporter the photos, and it not works, under the photos continuing appear the botton “report”.

• Participant
    MargaritaS on #10909

¿Me puedes decir tú el código y dónde debería colocarlo, por favor?

• Participant
    MargaritaS on #10910

Sorry, the message in spanish is not for this post. Is an error.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10917

Hi Margrita,
    You are using the old development version, that’s why you are seeing the issues.

I am sorry, I did not add the plugin to your account earlier, have added now. Please upgrade and let me know.

PS:- Options might have changed, Please make sure to check the settings after update.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    MargaritaS on #10958

Hi Brajesh,

I have download the fiel, thank you.

But the problem persists. Can you send me by email teh correct file, please?

Also, when a user upload 2 photos and they are not approbed yet, the other users can see the first photo that appears on the cover of the his galery. I need that users can not see photos before admin has moderated them.

I try ti disable that usars can report the photos, because in the project where I am working the admin willl moderate it before be publish, then uses can not report the photos. Well, I disabble this option but also appear under the photos the button “Report”. You can see here:

https://margaritasil.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/not-allow-usersrepots-photos/

Best regards

Margarita

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10961

Hi Margrita,
    Once the photo is added to the queue it should be only visible to the user(who uploaded) and the site admin.

Were you able to see it as normal user? I am also looking into it and will get back to you again later today. If you have more details, Please do post.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    MargaritaS on #10973

1.-Yes, when I benn conected as a normal user I can see the photo that are not approbed yet, but only when I click on Gallery (te buttom from the menu), My gallery, or Photo, but when I click on the oprions under the photo that say “My photos” or “View” I can not see it, appear a picture thet is by default in the plugin, not the picture that I have upload on settings to be showed instead this..

2.-The buttom “Report” continue with the problem:
    https://margaritasil.wordpress.com/2017/09/26/error-to-report-a-photo/

3.-I decided not allow the users to repot photos in settings but, the button “report” is appearing under the photos:

https://margaritasil.wordpress.com/2017/10/02/not-allow-usersrepots-photos/

Thank you very much for your help

Best regards

Margarita

• Participant
    MargaritaS on #10978

Hi Brajesh,

Have you found the solution?

Because I need to publish the web this friday , but I neeed that works ok this plugin.

Best regards

Margarita

The topic ‘ [Resolved] How to approve photos before be published in user's profile?’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved