BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] How to display buddyblog posts based on geolocation and/or language?

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Kreatsya on #17693

Hi there!

I’m creating a social network where people all around the globe will participate. I installed your buddyblog plugin that works like a charm and will give the members the opportunity to write their own blog posts on my social network.

I’d like the most visited blog posts to be displayed on the homepage and I’ve also created separate pages where users can find blog posts based on the tags and categories. It all works fine.

However, I’d like the blogs posts to be displayed not only based on likes, comments etc, but also based on geolocation of the user because I figured that will with people from all around the globe they will be posting in different languages and I’d like the users to be able to see posts that are only in their language.

Is there a way that I can display blog posts based on geolocation of the user or the language they are using?

Thanks in advance,

Kreatsya

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #17696

Hello Kreatsya,

Sorry, This is beyond the scope of BuddyBlog plugin right now. It won’t be able to support these features and will need a lot of change which we are unable to add currently.

Regards
    Ravi

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved