Tagged: activity feed, activity page, feed, public activity
- Mike OConnor on July 23, 2021 at 2:54 am #39687
We did use that plugin at some point. I would be so thankful for your help! I sent you some login info via email.
- Brajesh Singh on July 24, 2021 at 8:56 am #39713
Thank you Mike.
I have received the details. Will be testing and getting back today.
- Mike OConnor on July 24, 2021 at 9:19 pm #39716
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the help and your expertise!
- Brajesh Singh on July 29, 2021 at 11:57 pm #39830
Hope you are doing well.
Please resend me the details. I am very sorry, I seem to have lost it. Or please let me know the meial you used for sending the details.
- Mike OConnor on July 30, 2021 at 12:28 am #39834This reply has been marked as private.
- Mike OConnor on July 30, 2021 at 12:28 am #39835
Thank you! I am doing well and hope you are too! Have a blessed day!!
- Brajesh Singh on July 30, 2021 at 11:30 am #39850
It was a bug in Facebook Like Activity Stream. It was filtering on directory even when the user was not logged in and that was causing it.
Please check now.
- Mike OConnor on July 30, 2021 at 3:36 pm #39854
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I am a customer for life! Thank you!!
- Brajesh Singh on July 30, 2021 at 5:18 pm #39858
Thank you Mike. You are kind.
It is a pleasure to have you as a member here.
The topic ‘ [Resolved] How To Make Activity Feed Public?’ is closed to new replies.