BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] I want to integrate certain elements of the user profile field in the display

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Christian22 on #41939

I want to integrate certain elements of the user profile field in the display / presentation of members in the list of members, is it possible? Currently it is the last activity And the name only that appears. Is there a plugin or a short code to manage this? Thank you.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41941

Hi,
    Thank you for the question.

Please shave a look at this reply for an example code.

https://buddydev.com/support/forums/topic/showing-specific-fields-from-buddypress-profile-data-on-members-directory/#post-35570

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Christian22 on #41942

Hello Brajesh
    Yes indeed it is exactly my preoccupation. I read the different messages. You finally propose a personalized development should I make the same request? If so then have an idea on the price?

PS: the code which you proposed relating to this problem, how it is carried out? thank you for telling me the process.
    Thanks for support.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41943

Hi,

You are welcome.

You can either put that code in your child theme’s functions.php or use it with a php snippet manager plugin such as
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/

You do not need custom services if you can manage the changes on your own. If you need us to supply some specific code for your need or need us to add it on your server, you will need custom service.

Hope that helps.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Christian22 on #41951
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41958
  • Participant
    Christian22 on #41966

Hello Brajesh
    Please keep us informed as soon as the tutorial is available.
    We are still waiting.
    Really excellent support.

• Participant
    Christian22 on #42039

Hello Brajesh
    You must be pushed around I imagine. But please I’m still waiting for the tutorial for the rest of my concerns. Need tracks to move forward.

“2/3/4:- Please allow me to post a tutorial in next couple of days. I believe there are many people looking for it.”

Regards

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #42042

Hi Christian,
    The tutorial is going to take some time as it needs more work.

In the mean time, you can repeat these lines as many times as you need(It should be kept below the original codes).

$data = xprofile_get_field_data( "Your field name or id", $member_id, 'comma' );
    if ( $data ) {
    	echo "<br>";// add new line.
    	echo "Data is:" . $data;
    }
    // and so on..

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Christian22 on #42050

The topic ‘ [Resolved] I want to integrate certain elements of the user profile field in the display’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved