BuddyDev

Search

Issue with "Buddypress Activity +" by WPMU Dev

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Veena on #15920

Closing this thread.
    Support by the rep Brajesh was rude and unprofessional.
    I do not need to be treated rudely by this individual
    And I will never need the services of this site!
    Teach the rep some ethics in dealing with customers!
    THIS ISSUE WAS NOT RESOLVED!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #15921

Hi Veena,
    We don’t have any policy for free support for non BuddyDev plugins. We do it pro bono.

Please do go through this thread and see my replies. I had explicitly mentioned that if you could not get support from WPMUDev in next 2 days, I will be glad to help.

Also, please do not misrepresent the fact here. No, you did not mail me on Friday. We started discussing about this on Saturday.
    Here is a link
    https://buddydev.com/support/forums/topic/issue-with-buddypress-activity-by-wpmu-dev/#post-15848

So, please do not say that you messaged me on Friday. If you want, I can even link to my reply on Saturday(23rd June where I had suggested to disable 3 plugins).

I did follow up with you until the point you asked me to register on the site. Sorry, but that was a big no for me.

Also, you can say that You are disappointed in me but I can not repeat the same. I do not understand but if it makes you feel better I can edit and take that back. I am not sure how you took it but it was a reply to your words.

About English:- You are right, It’s not my first language. I do make mistakes some time. Thank you for suggestion to take classes, even if I am unable to take one, I will be putting more time on improving it in future.

There is nothing wrong in not using our service or continue to use it. It will be your choice. I don’t have any issue in assisting you on any topic in future and I don’t take anything personally or keep the grudge but I do want you to understand that even If I am supporting you, I have my own life. My time has its value, If I am investing it in assisting you and you still feel the way you did earlier, I will rather not provide the free support.

The free support is about helping people bringing happiness not discomfort to us.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    (BuddyDev Team)
    admin on #15922

Closing as requested.

The topic ‘Issue with "Buddypress Activity +" by WPMU Dev’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: not resolved