BuddyDev

Search

Issues after activating plugin

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Tamás Kéry on #33266

I have the following errors in my profile. Could you please suggest a solution?

I would like my users to select their member type and it is included in the registration, but I can see this error:
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-member-types-pro/core/field/class-bpmtp-xprofile-field-type-member-types.php on line 51

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-member-types-pro/modules/class-bpmtp-xprofile-helper.php on line 219

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-member-types-pro/modules/class-bpmtp-xprofile-helper.php on line 219

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-member-types-pro/modules/class-bpmtp-xprofile-helper.php on line 226

• Participant
    Tamás Kéry on #33267
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #33268

Hi Tamás,
    BuddyPress Member Types pro is not compatible with BuddyBoss platform.

We have BuddyBoss Member Types pro which is. It seems your site is using BuddyBoss platform? We have it specified in our FAQ
    https://buddydev.com/plugins/buddypress-member-types-pro/

Will you like a copy of the BuddyBoss member types pro instead?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Tamás Kéry on #33269
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    Tamás Kéry on #33275

What is the process to have the BuddyBoss member types pro?

Can you add it to my account or shall I issue a refund and buy it?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #33281

Hi Tamás,
    I hope you received the plugin.

Please do share your fedeback when you use it. we will add it to your account after it becomes publicly available.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Tamás Kéry on #33289

Thanks, I’ll test it and get back to you on Monday!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #33290

Thank you. I look forward to it.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved