BuddyDev

Search

Lightbox gallery is not showing all images

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Nash on #9132

Hi, I have a similar issue but my lightbox is only showing 6 media items in the popup? I have about 12 media items in each of my 3 galleries? s there a setting I am missing, I have just got the latest from github.

Cheers
    Nash

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #9205

Hi Nash,
    Please upgrade to 1.1.0. The issue is fixed in 1.1.0

Hope that works for you.

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Ryan Mckernan on #9210

Hey Brajesh, I have run the update and I am still only seeing 10 images in the my galleries . Do I need to remove and recreate the gallery ?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #9214

Hi Ryan,
    Is it the number of images in the gallery or the lightbox?

The number of images in gallery can be controlled via theming option too. If it is not working, then some code is erroneously filtering on pre_get_posts and causing this problem.

• Participant
    Ryan Mckernan on #9394

Its the number of images that show up in the lightbox. The number of images in the gallery is fine. I have 80 images and when viewing the gallery from the profile you can see them and click through the pagination. When you load the lightbox from the site wide gallery only 10 images show up from the gallery. It is only the first 10.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #9395

Hi Ryan,
    Have you upgraded to 1.1.1 or 1.1.2? The issue was fixed in 1.1.1.

Thank you

• Participant
    Ryan Mckernan on #9399

Yes I am running 1.1.2 I have a gallery with 80 images and the light box is only showing the first 10. Do I need to do some thing fix this if it is working on the new build ? I am accessing the light box from the site wide gallery.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #9404

Hi Ryan,
    I can confirm that it is not a bug in the MediaPress anymore. We fixed it in 1.1.0. Just to be sure I checked again and it is working fine for me for sitewide activity too.

On your install, most probably a plugin, theme or code is settings per_page on ‘pre_get_posts’ causing it. Please try looking at it.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Ryan Mckernan on #9406

Ok , I will set this up on a separate site to validate it is not an issue. The site I am working with is a private site and would be more trouble to get you access.

Where could I look for those settings ?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #9407

Sore. Please do.

For finding the code affecting behaviour, You will have to search inside the wp-content directory for it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved