BuddyDev

Search

Loading Mathjax dynamiquement just working in local

Tagged: 

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Nestor Djintelbé on #39653

Hello Brajesh,

You helped me a while on this issue https://buddydev.com/support/forums/topic/laod-more-and-refresh-in-buddypress-activity-stream/ . It was about loading Mathjax/Latex dynamicallyment in buddypress activy stream; and it was working very well on my local website. Now I have migrated it on a server on line and Mathjax now is not loadind dynamically. I tried some solutions but it is still working yet. Please I am asking you to help me solving this issue. Thank you

Nestor

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #39672

Hi Nestor,
    Welcome back.

is there any chance you have different template packs enabled on local and the server?

Also, I am sorry, I am unable to assist you with debugging it currently. It has been quiet some time(around a year) since I looked into Mathjax for you. At the moment, I am lacking time to investigate it.

If the template packs are same, I will recommend getting in touch with your theme author and showing them my recommendations. There might have been some layour/structure changes causing the code to fail.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Nestor Djintelbé on #39678

Hello Brajesh,

Thank you very much for your reply.
    I have the same template in local and on line: the Legancy Template.
    The website has been just migrated yesterday. I have exactement same copy, no change. In local, it is working very but not in sever. Don’t you think it might be related to the server?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved