Tagged: language, localization
- Jan Anderson on October 20, 2015 at 12:36 pm #1051
How or where do we change the three headings in to other language?
Friends Groups Profile?
I see no standard languagefiles?
thanx in advance for any hint
- Brajesh Singh on October 20, 2015 at 4:32 pm #1055
The sitewide activity is not properly translatable at the moment. Will put some efforts tonight and will make it translatable by tomorrow.
- Jan Anderson on October 20, 2015 at 4:37 pm #1056
No problem my good man.
When you have time…
- Brajesh Singh on October 21, 2015 at 9:02 pm #1071
I have pushed an update on WordPress.org. version 1.3.2 should be translatable. can you please give it a try.
- Jan Anderson on October 22, 2015 at 6:52 am #1081
The stuff on the frontend is translated properly, which is what was important to me.
In the ACP widget settings are not translated. That does not matter to me but perhaps you would care to know.
- Brajesh Singh on October 22, 2015 at 11:22 am #1087
That will be my mistake. I missed updating the widget UI while concentrating on the list display.
Thank you for letting me know, will need to update it again today.
- Jan Anderson on October 22, 2015 at 4:01 pm #1099
No worries for me
The fronted was all I needed so I am good to go…
- Brajesh Singh on October 22, 2015 at 4:36 pm #1103
That’s good to know 🙂
I will still update it to make sure it is completely translatable.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.