[Resolved] Looking for ideas – Post page with gallery attached

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Venutius on #5607

Yep I’ve done that, it still appears at the top

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5608

Thank you. Just checked and I see the problem. Instead of returning the data as string the shortcode is echoing that. A fix is coming very soon today.

• Participant
    Venutius on #5609

That’s great! Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5618

Hi George,
    Please download the plugin from github. It is fixed now
    https://github.com/buddydev/mediapress/commit/65339379f132950fbd9f566c1e0a4eb8de8827dd

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Venutius on #5619

Hi Brajesh, I see the code but not a download button, sorry if I’m being thick.

• Participant
    Venutius on #5620

Think I’ve found it

• Participant
    Venutius on #5621

That does not seem to work, I downloaded Mediapress-master.zip and uploaded it to WP, however it comes back with the error “Please select a file”, so something is wrong or I’m not doing it right

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5622

1. Please delete older version
    2. Do not use the github download directly. You will have problem in future upgrades.

3. Extract Zip file, It should be extracted to mediapress-master perhaps.
    4. rename it to mediapress and zip it. Then upload.

Or the easiest way is to use FTP.

• Participant
    Venutius on #5627

It’s still saying “Please select a file” when you try to upload it. Maybe I’m misunderstanding what you are asking me to do?

I downloaded the file Mediapress-master.zip from GitHib, then I renamed it to mediapress, and then I uploaded it to WP, then I got the above error message.

What I did not understand was why you asked me to extract mediapress-master, to then zip it again as mediapress, surely renaming it would do that?

Sorry for the trouble.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5628

Hi George,
    I don not use the zip files from github and I am not sure if renaming will do that or not. So, I recommended that to be on the safe side. If the uploaded file do not extract as mediapress, you may end up with two copies.

Also, If it is not working for you, Please use ftp instead or will have to wait till the next release.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Looking for ideas – Post page with gallery attached’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved