BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Media Moderator not showing…?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12166

Thank you Richard.

I am looking forward to your feedback.

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Richard Foley on #12167

hi Brajesh,

so I’ve just taken a look at v1.0.3

I think the categories for the popup are to be found here:

MediaPress -> Settings -> Moderation categories

as a comma-separated list. This is ok, although newline separation would be more intuitive (small thing, not very important).

The main issue is that when I Report an image using the Report button, I see no moderation categories, or popup selector of any kind.

R.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12168

Hi Richard,
    Thank you for the feedback.

Please make sure that you have saved the settings atleast once.

It will appear below the textbox.

Please check and let me know.

• Participant
    Richard Foley on #12170

ok, I’m fairly sure I saved them once, but never mind, I’ve now saved them several times and the selection becomes available. Now the popup works, but when I submit the form, I get a yellow box above it saying “undefined”. The box remains where it is, and no report is submitted.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12172

Are you using any caching? Since the new update needs to load updated version of the js file. Can you please try clearing browser cache and see if it works?

• Participant
    Richard Foley on #12175

maybe, I’ll chase all my caches down and see if that helps…

• Participant
    Richard Foley on #12176

Cleared all my caches, now I get: “There was a problem. Please try again later!” 🙂

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12183

Hi Richard,
    Please deactivate the moderator plugin and reactivate.

In the current version, It needs database table to update. We had setup our update routine on activation. So, It seems your table did not get updated causing this.

We will find a better way to do it future.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Richard Foley on #12198

hi Brajesh,

that looks *much* better, many thanks!

I also have more feedback for you:

1. When a user tries to submit the form a second time, the popup appears again, and will not resubmit. This is probably good, but better than a dead popup would be for it to say “you have already reported this content”, or something like that.

2. The image which is reported is displayed (to the administrator back-end) at full size, which takes up most of the screen. This would be much better displayed as a standard thumbnail size (there is a link which takes you to the original in any case).

3. The reported “count” in the back-end is not incremented and remains at 0 (zero). However, the count in the database appears to be correct, as the image is indeed hidden when the report-limit is reached.

Otherwise looking good so far 🙂

R.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12212

Hi Richard,
    Thank you for the feedback.
    1. For me, It was showing an error that you have already reported it on submission.
    2,3. Thank you for reporting. It’s my mistake. I should have tested it more diligently. Will update in next 2 days again.

Thank you
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Media Moderator not showing…?’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved