Tagged: media, moderator, no report link, problem
- Richard Foley on November 7, 2017 at 2:28 pm #11598
that’s great, all 3 things are very good news indeed. I look forward to giving the new version a test run shortly.
- Richard Foley on November 16, 2017 at 9:53 am #11711
hi Brajesh, any sign of your MM update (with reason-popup-selector etc.) ?
- Brajesh Singh on November 16, 2017 at 10:55 pm #11738
I am sorry, I haven’t been able to put up a version. Please allow me a week more.
- Richard Foley on November 25, 2017 at 8:05 am #11859
I’m sure you’re busy, but this is your weekly nudge 🙂
ps. am happy to assist with dev/testing.
- This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Richard Foley.
- Brajesh Singh on November 26, 2017 at 12:51 pm #11874
Thanks to @ravisharma , we are almost done with it. It should be available today or tomorrow.
Thank you again for the patience 🙂
- Richard Foley on December 6, 2017 at 7:48 am #12078
there’s the matter of the popup-selector on the media-moderator plugin. You were going to release an update. Any news…?
- Brajesh Singh on December 6, 2017 at 7:54 am #12079
I am sorry, It was completed when I had posted the last message. I will fetch the code from bitbucket and push on our site today.
- Richard Foley on December 6, 2017 at 9:27 am #12084
Good news, looking forward to the push 🙂
- Brajesh Singh on December 7, 2017 at 12:38 am #12132
Thank you for the patience.
Please upgrade to 1.0.3
You can set the categories from the Moderator settings page. It includes the enhancements to allow admin report media and bulk action for the moderation queue.
I hope that it works for you.
- Richard Foley on December 7, 2017 at 4:07 pm #12154
I’ll try it out, and let you know how I get on.
The topic ‘ [Resolved] Media Moderator not showing…?’ is closed to new replies.