BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Member type filed disappeard from the registration page and the profile page!

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    binutz on #5560

Hi,
    I am very disappointed to find out that member type field has been disappeared from both registration page and profile page.Everything was working fine till recently. I deleted ”
    BP Member Type Generator”plugin and installed a fresh version . This time “single member type” did not appear in the field selector list! What could be the problem? I am using wordpress version 4.4.4 with Buddypress :2.6.2. The other related plugin i am using are :Buddypress Xprofile member type filed , Buddypress Xprofile custom filed , Conditional profile fields for Buddypress and B P Registration options.

Could you please help me resolve this problem.

Binu

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5561

Hi Binu,
    Can you please check if you have at least one member type registers? Also, please make sure that the BP Xprofile Member type field plugin is active.

Those are the only two things I can think of.

Please let me know what you find?

• Participant
    binutz on #5562

Hi Brajesh,
    Thanks for the quick reply! I have created 6 member types .I checked , BP Xprofile Member type field plugin is active. I deactivated all the plugin and re-activated them again. Now,”single profile filed” is showing up in the field selection menu and member types options are showing up on the user profile page! The problem remaining now is that memeber type options are not getting displayed on the registration page!
    One thing taht I forgot to mention in the last message was that,I had recently changed my First name,Display name and Nick name on my admin profile page . Would this have affected the functioning of the plugin by any chance? What would you suggest me to do next?

Binu

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by binutz.
  • Participant
    binutz on #5565

Hi Brajesh,

Finally ,I found out the reason!It was a silly mistake that I made. In fact, I didn’t check the last option that appeared on the Member Type list on the profile filed creation page. I think,I had unchecked it sometime back without checking the possible result! Hope I didn’t bother you too much!Anyways, thanks for your immediate response and very specifically a Big Thanks for the series of wonderful plugins that you have made available to the WordPress developers community, all around the world.
    Binu

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5573

Hi Binu,
    Thank you.

I am glad it is resolved.

Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate it.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Member type filed disappeard from the registration page and the profile page!’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved