Tagged: member types
I have sent you already 2 emails with a little support question, one on the 2nd of March and one on the 6th of March, but I did not receive an answer from you so I’m writing here now for the 3rd time. I’ve paid $99 USD 2 weeks ago, so I’m frustrated that I need to write 3 times about the same, and that I have to beg to give me some feedback after a week of waiting.
Can you be so kind to tell me why member types are displayed in double in the member search form of the Kleo theme? In the link below you’ll find two screen shots. The description of the Member type group select box in the xprofile admin page appears strangely enough twice.
Thank you for getting back to me soon.
LINK (screen shots): https://www.cloudshare.host/#/view/file/xbctqrvescpkjhfeikkq/Brajesh.zip
- Brajesh Singh on March 9, 2018 at 6:37 pm #13747
You were using wrong channel for support. We do not provide support via email.
I do help when I can via email. But email support is not guaranteed nor we promise that in our membership.
I get anywhere from 30 to 150 email from various channels in a day and there are many times when something gets skipped.
I will suggest posting on forums in future for any support related request. You will get far better help as it is dedicated for support purpose.
Now coming to your current questions:-
1. BuddyPress 2.9 changed the way field descriptions were shown and that’s why you were seeing it twice in admin. We had a fix for front end but we did not include admin option. It is fixed in 1.1.5. Please upgrade
2. You are seeing it twice as your theme is adding one time and another one is added by the plugin.
If your theme has option to disable it, please disable it. Otherwise, you can disable the member type added by the plugin from the Edit Member Type field(The Show on directory) option.
- Brajesh Singh on March 9, 2018 at 9:11 pm #13759This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on March 9, 2018 at 9:26 pm #13760This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on March 10, 2018 at 3:55 am #13767
Thank you for updating.
Glad that it is working now. Thank you for marking it resolved.
The topic ‘ [Resolved] Member types appear twice in the Member search page.’ is closed to new replies.