Level: Initiated
    buddyuser on #46774
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #46786

Hi,
    Thank you.
    It seems, It is some issue with database(or our code which deals with it). The creation of Report is failing there.

Please check mysql error log if you have access to it or enable WP_DEBUG, WP_DEBUG_LOG and then try reporting and see if there is any bug is being reported.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    buddyuser on #46789

Hi,

I had already shown those on the previous page: WP_DEBUG doesn’t seem to indicate any errors in this regard.

The issue seems to be related to Cloudflare. When I “Pause Cloudflare on site” reports hit the database as well as the moderation queue in wp-admin.

Is it possible CF is seeing the reports from your plugin as some sort of mysql vulnerability and blocking it? Well, it seems to be blocking it by some means for some reason.

Could this be fixed by adding firewall rule exceptions specifically for your plugin?

I’ve already tried exception for wp-admin/wp-ajax.php as URL path/URL.

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by buddyuser.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #46791

Hi,
    Thank you for the reply.

I lack much experience with Cloudflare workings to comment on this but here is my guess. Cloudflare seems to be filtering the post data and is either modifying or removing some of the data. That is leading to the database error(not saving entry).

I will need FTP access to edit the report function and log the posted data to very if that assumption is correct or not. Can you please grant me ftp for couple of hours.
    Otherwise, you may want to contact and ask the Cloudflare support if there is a possibility of posted data being filtered.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved