BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Modifying the "Profile" tab using BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator Pro

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #35762

Hi Light,
    Thank you for using the plugin.

Since the default sub nav slugs are not visible, we have prepared a list here for the defaut.

https://buddydev.com/docs/buddypress-user-profile-tabs-creator-pro/buddypress-default-sunbnav-slugs/

I hope that helps.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Light on #35767

Thank you Brajesh.

For the subnav: I enabled it, ticked “Is Existing?”, put the label as “View” and the slug as “public”. Then I added another subnav, and when I published the modified Profile tab, nothing changed. There was no new subnav in my user profile.

Am I missing something?

• Participant
    Light on #35768

The only successful change I have been able to make to the Profile tab so far is changing the Tab label.

• Participant
    Light on #35769

To check that the “View” subnav is working, I changed “Add this tab for?” to None and this worked – the “View Profile” tab was gone. So I assume the issue lies with being able to add more subnavs to the Profile tab rather than me having inputed the wrong label or slug for example.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #35770

Hi Light,
    In order to add the sub nav, you need the slug for parent nav. In case of Profile, it is “profile”. That should be used as the slug for the component.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Light on #35771

Yes I already had the slug for the parent Profile tab itself set to “profile”. But when I try to add a subnav it still doesn’t work.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #35774

Hi,
    Can you please share me a screenshot showing all the settings.
    Please use any of the screenshot sharing service and link here. It seems strange. I can assist after looking at the settings.

Thank You
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Light on #35777
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #35778
    This reply has been marked as private.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved