- Darren Factor on May 18, 2018 at 12:17 am #15158
When a user uploads a .mov format video. The other users are not able to watch it on the site , instead a url of the video appears where the video should be.
Do you have a solution to fix this please.
- Brajesh Singh on May 21, 2018 at 7:47 am #15218
My apologies for the delayed reply.
It seems the mov file videos are not h.264 encoded. Currently, the player we user(MediaElement js player that comes bundled with WordPress), only support h.264 encoding.
We will need some kind of transcoder to convert the video the above encoding. I am working on a transcoder micro service(It was supposed to be available by now). It will be available in next 3-4 weeks now.
- Darren Factor on May 23, 2018 at 1:47 am #15246This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on May 24, 2018 at 12:07 am #15251This reply has been marked as private.
- Darren Factor on May 24, 2018 at 5:48 am #15257This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on May 28, 2018 at 4:46 pm #15343
Sure. I am going to devote the first week(and if needed the second week of June completely to MediaPress). I hope to have all these features which have been long pending to get in the plugin/as addon by then.
I will post back here after the updates.
- Darren Factor on June 10, 2018 at 11:15 am #15601
Hope you are well.
Just wondering when the transcoded will be ready for sale ?
- Brajesh Singh on June 10, 2018 at 1:13 pm #15603
I am pushing some major changes to MediaPress in next 2 weeks(starting this week). We will have the transcoder available before the end of this month and in all probabilities(in next 2 week).
- Darren Factor on June 25, 2018 at 6:14 am #15880This reply has been marked as private.
The topic ‘ [Resolved] .Mov Format Video not playing’ is closed to new replies.