- Brajesh Singh on June 26, 2018 at 7:48 pm #15952This reply has been marked as private.
- Darren Factor on June 26, 2018 at 11:32 pm #15959This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on June 27, 2018 at 10:44 am #15969This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on June 28, 2018 at 4:21 am #15985
I am sorry I had posted the message privately and since you were not the topic creator, you could not see it.
We released a major update to MediaPress last week for adding external urls.
The next major goal is FFMPEG. I will need another 10-15 days(atleast) for the same. I am putting all my efforts on this as once it is completed, we can work on the next generation of MediaPress(migrating current schema etc).
Please allow me around 15 days and please bear with me if it take a little more. I am on it and will have it as the next thing for sure.
Please do know that it is not difficult to put an FFMPEG solution that does it, My goal is to work on a generic solution(independent from MediaPress) which scales and can be used for any other purpose.
- Darren Factor on July 11, 2018 at 10:58 pm #16279
Hope you are well 🙂
Do you have an update when we can expect the transcoder to be ready.
- Brajesh Singh on July 13, 2018 at 4:03 am #16297
The micro service based approach is taking too much time. I grossly underestimated it.
I am changing the strategy and putting a local ffmpeg based solution(the ffmpeg needs to be on the same server) by this Wednesday.
Will work again on the microservice when I get enough free time.
- Darren Factor on July 13, 2018 at 5:18 am #16300
Thanks for your reply Brajesh
Look forward to it.
- Brajesh Singh on July 13, 2018 at 1:31 pm #16305
- Brajesh Singh on July 18, 2018 at 3:30 pm #16375
It’s Wednesday and the plugin is not yet ready. This is turning out to be a huge task beyond my original estimations.
I will bee needing more time on this. I am sorry but my estimations have been very bad on this specific task. The original microservice approach was abandoned last week and started working on a local version but this one is not as simple as doing an exec on ffmpeg as I had expected expected originally.
I will let you know in next few days about the progress.
The topic ‘ [Resolved] .Mov Format Video not playing’ is closed to new replies.