BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Multiple blank comments after multiple image upload?

Tagged: 

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Audiomonk on #11712

Small problem, but a bit frustrating. When a user uploads several images, it creates several blank comments underneath. I can go through and delete them, but it would be better if this didn’t occur. How can I stop it?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #11739

Hi Audiomonk,
    I am sorry but I am not sure what is a blank comment. Most probably it is a comment/activity with a single media?

Please visit MediaPress->settings->BuddyPress and check if “Auto Publish to activity” for media upload is enabled. If yes, Please disable it and new uploads won’t create the activities automatically.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Audiomonk on #11755

Hi,

No, I’d like to see activity, but it is showing blank comment boxes underneath the media. Please see the following screenshot.

http://uploads.im/U30lI.png

I would like to keep the activity when someone publishes, but I don’t know why it keeps adding these boxes?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #11774

Thank you.
    I am sorry I could not reply earlier. It seems like a bug and looks bad. Please allow me to look at this and provide a fix.

Thank you
    brajesh

• Participant
    Audiomonk on #11799

It happens after every upload, if a user uploads multiple images, it adds the same amount of these underneath the gallery.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #11810

Thank you.
    yes, I have tested it and I see that when the Auto Post to activity for media upload is enabled, this hap[pens on gallery view. I am working on a solution.

• Participant
    Audiomonk on #11861

Thanks for your help, I’ll keep checking back. 🙂

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #11875

Thank you. I am hoping for an update today or early tomorrow.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Audiomonk on #12023

Hi, any news on this?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12074

Please check it with the new update. It should be fixed.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Multiple blank comments after multiple image upload?’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved