BuddyDev

Search

Multisite Global terms

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Ro on #4684

Nothing happened when I activated it. I network activated it for 15 minutes then deactivated it but when I went to create a new menu in a sub-site I was still getting the error as well as when I tried to create a new category.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #4685

Hi Ro,
    The plugin should be able to fix the site. It does not check which site you are on and It tries to fix everything in single request.

Can you please use phpmyadmin and see if _terms, _term_taxonomy tables acre getting created for the blogs or not? It will be prefixed by the database prefix for the blog id.

• Participant
    Ro on #4690

OK I have left it on for 24 hours and it seems to work with some of the subsites but not all of them..

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #4704

I am sorry, I have been a little busy. I will get @ravisharma to update this project and change the table creation method to only create table for the current site.

In that way, whenever you will visit a site, the tables will be created for them and that will solve all the issue.

• Participant
    Ro on #4734

OK thanks, i’ll be waiting

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #4736

Hi Ro,
    I am sorry I had updated 2 days ago but forgot to l.ink.
    Please download it from here again
    https://github.com/buddydev/buddydev-restoration-terms-tables

and upgrade. Now, when you visit a blog, the terms tables for that blog will be restored.

Please do let me know if it works for you or not?

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved