BuddyDev

Search

Password reset not sent when using BP Branded Login

• Participant
    Jon Gedny on #26636

Similar to the issue raised in this thread I’m also not getting password reset emails sent when using the BP Branded Login plugin – https://buddydev.com/support/forums/topic/help-with-bp-branded-login/#post-26434

I have the latest version of the plugin installed alongisde BuddyPress 4.4. I have tried this on both a custom theme and using the default WordPress themes. I have done the following:

— Installed the plugin
    — Checked that the relevant pages are set and mapped in Settings > BuddyPress > Pages.
    — Confirmed that the issue is the same for default and custom themes.
    — Confirmed the issue exists using the default plugin password reset template.

If I disable the plugin I can receive password reset emails through the functionality on /wp-admin login.

When the plugin is activated I can navigate to the password reset page. Entering my username will allow the form to submit but this then just redirects back to the login page with an error shown above the username field reading “Your Username is empty. Please enter your Username”.

Any help much appreciated.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #26654

Hi Jon,
    Thank you for reporting.

The issue with mentioned reply was different(They were restricting to email only login and that was causing it).

I am testing the plugin for the issue. Please allow me to get back to you tomorrow with the update on emails.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #26708

Hi Jon,
    Hope you are doing well.

I have tested this functionality and it seems to be working fine foe me.

Can you please link me to the site using private reply. I can quickly check it there.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved